Seeking: Senior Account Manager
We’re always on the hunt for amazing talent!
The Role in a nutshell…
To deliver and develop results driven social media and influencer marketing campaigns that are creative, exceed brand goals, and wow our customers. Win new and repeat business
- Win repeat business, plays a part in social media strategy, content delivery and influencer marketing campaign ideation, full end to end project execution. From briefing to proposal, reporting, optimisation, management, where applicable alongside Account Executive & Account Manager
- Managing influencer marketing campaigns including briefing, strategy, negotiating, content approval and reporting
- Managing client, client owned social media channel and influencer communications, relationships and expectations
- Providing a service that entices repeat business with The Social Club
- Preparing proposals, presenting to clients
- Outbound and inbound lead nurturing, closing deals
- Assisting and leading client workshops for medium/large key client campaigns, alongside GM and GPM
- Optimising and improving campaign results – client research audits and making recommendations
- Preparing reports with campaign insights and learnings
- Client invoices and campaign wrap up
- Leading a team to deliver social media and influencer marketing success for our clients
- Knowledge share; keeping up to date with the latest trends and opportunities within the channels
- Following The Social Club processes, and chipping in along the way, willing to get across the little things that need to happen in a small company to keep it ticking
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4+ years experience in agency, in-house marketing, Social media marketing
- Working knowledge of Social Media landscape (management, advertising, influencer)
- Expertise in digital advertising/social media
- Proactive approach with analytical thinking
- Proven exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Proven team leadership skills
- Strong cross-agency functional knowledge
- You’ll possess excellent campaign planning and management skills
Attributes and skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excel / google doc competence
- Design / photography skills (desirable but not essential)
- Process driven
- Dedicated and motivated
- Great work ethic
- Friendly attitude
- Win Together
- Bring Your Hustle
- Think Solutions
- Be The Expert
- Choose Positive
A little on us
We believe the future of influencer marketing centres around authenticity, consistency & transparency.
At the heart of our business is our internal technology, providing our team and clients with an efficient and effective way of managing social media channels and influencer marketing campaigns. Our platform covers everything from brand and influencer matching, briefing, negotiations and content sign off to payment and campaign reporting. We’re the complete package.
Much of the inspiration for The Social Club came from our own experience from around the globe within the industry. Coming from a marketing and digital backgrounds, we’d all worked extensively with both influencers and brands. We’d seen just how successful these collaborations could be, but we’d also noticed just how much could be done to make influencer marketing campaigns more efficient, effective and meaningful.
A lot of great stuff was happening, but we recognised that the process just wasn’t quite right. There was a persistent focus on large-scale influencers, with marketers forgetting about the reach and connection that smaller, more localised influencers could harvest. So, over a beer, the seeds of The Social Club were planted… and now here we are.
To apply, please send CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com.