Seeking: Growth Partnership Manager
We’re always on the hunt for amazing talent!
We are on the lookout for someone who lives and breathes social to come join The Social Club team.
This role includes:
- Working alongside the CEO and General Manager Client Service & Growth to ideate, execute and manage our key clients
- Nurturing inbound and outbound clients in the pipeline
- Preparing proposals and leading workshops for key clients alongside the General Manager
- Managing important relationships to retain and grow existing accounts
- Networking and building new relationships
- Using network to source and convert new accounts
- Proactively hunting for ways to optimise and improve our (already impressive) campaign results – client research, audits and making recommendations
- Managing large influencer marketing campaigns end to end, including briefing, strategy, negotiating, content approval and reporting (with the assistance of Campaign exec when required)
- Preparing reports with campaign insights and learnings
- Managing client and influencer communications, relationships and expectations
- Mentoring and leading others
We expect you will have 5-8+ years of relevant experience or the equivalent of that many years. We need you to know how agencies work, what our customers are looking for, what differentiates just OK from the very best.
You will be the type of person who:
- Judges their success in the role by results
- Likes to win
- Thrives off growth and kicking goals
- Is comfortable taking the lead in client meetings
- Takes a real pride in the quality and presentation of their work
- Can keep many balls in the air at once with a smile on your face
- Has a track record of building solid business relationships
- Has experience in managing projects well
- Can lead, mentor and grow team members
- Tells a great story
- Above all lives, breathes, dreams loves social media.
A little on us
The Social Club is the largest independent Influencer Marketing agency in New Zealand, we’re proud of what we’ve built in such a short time. If this role sounds like you drop us an email with your CV and a cover letter giving us some insight into why you’re the perfect fit!
To apply, please send CV & Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.