Seeking: Office Administrator
We’re always on the hunt for amazing talent!
The Role in a nutshell…
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced office administrator to join our team.
This position primarily requires full ownership of general office administration, assisting with marketing at content creation for The Social Club and special projects. This person will also focus on supporting the management team and will play a vital role in supporting the day to day running of the business.
- Auckland based office
- Full ownership of the day-to-day running of the office
- Assisting with The Social Club marketing
- Creating content for The Social Club
- Assisting with accounts administration
- General office administration
- Administration for the CEO
- Assist with managing influencer community
Skill and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role (office management, marketing, admin), in a small to medium-sized business
- Advanced computer literacy skills and accuracy including MS Office – Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, G-Suite
- Excellent time management skills, deadline oriented and mature approach to work
- Social media, copywriting and content creation experience
- Experience in Xero
- Have a positive, energetic and friendly can-do attitude, willing to pitch in when and wherever needed
- Reliable, detailed and process orientated
- Display strategic thinking and strong business acumen
- Able to work independently
- Natural multitasker, dealing with any situation in a timely manner and meeting deadlines
- Win Together
- Bring Your Hustle
- Think Solutions
- Be The Expert
- Choose Positive
This is not an entry-level position. We are looking for an experienced candidate with a number of years New Zealand experience working in a similar business.
A little on us
We believe the future of influencer marketing centres around authenticity, consistency & transparency.
At the heart of our business is our internal technology, providing our team and clients with an efficient and effective way of managing campaigns. Our platform covers everything from brand and influencer matching, briefing, negotiations and content sign off to payment and campaign reporting. We’re the complete package.
Much of the inspiration for The Social Club came from our own experience from around the globe within the industry. Coming from a marketing and digital backgrounds, we’d all worked extensively with both influencers and brands. We’d seen just how successful these collaborations could be, but we’d also noticed just how much could be done to make influencer marketing campaigns more efficient, effective and meaningful.
A lot of great stuff was happening, but we recognised that the process just wasn’t quite right. There was a persistent focus on large-scale influencers, with marketers forgetting about the reach and connection that smaller, more localised influencers could harvest. So, over a beer, the seeds of The Social Club were planted… and now here we are.
To apply, please send CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.