Seeking: Executive Assistant/Operations Manager
We’re always on the hunt for amazing talent!
- Administration and advisory support for CEO
- Ownership of the day-to-day office management
- Recruitment, on-boarding and day-to-day management of internship programme
- Internal reporting
- Workflow and timesheet management
- Maintaining operational system integrations
- Assisting with the end of month billing
- Stakeholder management
- Ongoing project work
- Maintaining People & Culture, supporting HR initiatives
We expect you will have 2+ years of relevant experience or the equivalent of that many years in a similar role (office management, Executive/Personal Assistant).
You will be the type of person who:
- Can keep many balls in the air with a smile on your face
- Can lead, mentor and grow team members
- Has advanced computer literacy skills and accuracy including MS Office – Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, G-Suite
- Excellent time management skills, deadline-oriented and a mature approach to work
- Copywriting and content creation experience
- Experience in invoice processes
- Experience in operational process development and/or maintenance
- Has a positive, energetic and friendly can-do attitude, willing to pitch in when and wherever needed
- Is reliable, detailed and process orientated
- Displays strategic thinking and strong business acumen
- Is able to work independently and encourage others
- Natural multitasker, dealing with any situation in a timely manner and meeting deadlines
- Win Together
- Bring Your Hustle
- Think Solutions
- Be The Expert
- Choose Positive
A little on us
We believe the future of influencer marketing centres around authenticity, consistency & transparency.
At the heart of our business is our internal technology, providing our team and clients with an efficient and effective way of managing campaigns. Our platform covers everything from brand and influencer matching, briefing, negotiations and content sign off to payment and campaign reporting. We’re the complete package.
Much of the inspiration for The Social Club came from our own experience from around the globe within the industry. Coming from a marketing and digital backgrounds, we’d all worked extensively with both influencers and brands. We’d seen just how successful these collaborations could be, but we’d also noticed just how much could be done to make influencer marketing campaigns more efficient, effective and meaningful.
A lot of great stuff was happening, but we recognised that the process just wasn’t quite right. There was a persistent focus on large-scale influencers, with marketers forgetting about the reach and connection that smaller, more localised influencers could harvest. So, over a beer, the seeds of The Social Club were planted… and now here we are.
To apply, please send CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com.