Seeking: Digital Marketing Manager
We’re always on the hunt for amazing talent!
The Role in a nutshell…
We’re on the hunt for an outstanding and experienced Digital Marketing Manager. You’ll have a keen eye on the latest digital and social marketing trends, enjoy writing, be customer focused, have superior time-management skills and a can-do attitude are must-haves to succeed in this role.
This is a great opportunity to work in the largest Influencer marketing company in New Zealand. It is an exciting role supporting the CEO and GM, where you will be responsible for delivering a number of brand and industry-focused digital marketing campaigns and content across social and web-based platforms. Does this sound like your dream job?
The ideal person would be a highly energetic marketing professional who thrives in a creative environment, you’ll welcome new challenges and variety but equally, can focus on getting a project out the door on time. You are skilled and experienced in your craft and you have an awesome attitude to go with it.
In this role, you will be responsible for various social media channels, website content including blogs, case studies, and white papers, eDMs, running lead generation campaigns, and implementing overall digital brand marketing strategies.
- eDM campaign creation
- Maintain website updates and content management via WordPress
- Creation of Social Media strategy, planning and content management
- Implement key content partnerships
- Writing creative content for both social and website
- Implementing and optimising online lead generation strategies
- Developing creative and engaging content (photo, video, podcast)
- Analysing and optimising content performance
- Managing Facebook advertising using Business Manager and Power Editor
- Managing Google Adwords and SEO
- Assisting with PR and award entry activities
- Brief and manage contractors and interns
- Prepare and present internal fortnightly and monthly reports
Skill and Experience:
- Creative thinker
- Strong technical computer skills – Photoshop, Microsoft Office, G-suite
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability to write engagingly and with impact
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and creativity for creating content
- Willingness to work with management and understand the brand direction
- Great personality and enthusiasm for your work and the team, natural multitasker and willing to pitch in whenever needed
- Reliable, detail and deadline focused
- Win Together
- Bring Your Hustle
- Think Solutions
- Be The Expert
- Choose Positive
This is a rare opportunity to work for a forward thinking influencer marketing agency who will support your training and development, so you can grow in the role. We are a dynamic organisation so the need to be flexible and also to enjoy being part of a dedicated team will be a key consideration.
This is not an entry-level position. We are looking for an experienced candidate with a number of years New Zealand experience working in a similar business.
If this sounds like you and the opportunity you’ve been looking for – then we really want to meet you. New Zealand Residents or those with valid work visas only to apply.
To apply, please send CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com.