SEEKING: MARKETING & EVENTS MANAGER
The Social Club is seeking an experienced and passionate Marketing & Events Manager, to enter the company in our current high-paced, growth phase.
- 2+ years experience in Marketing, Advertising or Social Media
- Agency, marketing, tech or social media background is ideal but not required
- Strong & professional communication is essential
- Driven, creative, passionate and deadline focused
- Adaptable and ability to wear multiple hats per day while we are in massive growth stage
- Passionate about working in a startup environment
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to handle stress and high pressure which can come for working in a start up environment
- We are looking for someone who believes in our vision and has an internal drive to promote our leading innovative technology to the industry
The day to day:
- PR relationships & ensure monthly activity on other pages
- Social Club brand
- Social Club events – parties, industry events, keynote speakers, etc.
- Social Club activations
- Campaigns / collaborations for marketing purposes (charities, events etc.)
- Social Club Brand & ambassador collaborations
- Social media page management + social advertising
- 1-2x eDMs / week
- Fresh website content (blogs, case studies)
- Maintenance of website & website content
- Managing downloadable content for the website
- Ensuring all SEO efforts are up to scratch
- Optimisation of Google AdWords account
- Reporting on:
- website traffic, performance & conversions
- registrations against targets
- conversions from registration through to paying customer
- overall marketing reach, performance & conversions
- search engine performance metrics in key markets
- social media performance & growth metrics
- email marketing performance metrics
- Hitting (and where possible, exceeding) personal monthly targets as well as assisting the team in hitting monthly team targets.
- Working alongside Success & Sales Managers – to ensure sufficient activity & results being generated by marketing efforts + effective transitions of clients between teams
- Managing Influencer Manager & Social Club Marketing Interns
- As one of our early employees, you will train new team members as they join the team and bring them in on the vision of the company
A little on us
The Social Club is an online platform connecting brands with social media influencers for campaigns and ongoing collaborations.
Launched in April 2016, The Social Club is New Zealand’s largest online influencer marketplace connecting brands & influencers for easy, authentic social media collaborations. With 3,500 influencers & 350 brands registered, the platform is now established and filling a clear gap in the New Zealand market.
The Social Club is a full-service automated platform, which manages all aspects of influencer marketing campaigns -including identification, engagement, communication, reporting & payments.
The Social Club vision is to make Influencer Marketing easy & accessible for everybody to get involved, and to cut out the pain points and barriers to entry in the market currently. We are passionate about making all influencer marketing campaigns authentic and exciting, and are focused on educating the market on the changing opportunity influencer marketing offers to reach their audience in a new, engaging, measurable and affordable format.
We are growing massively month on month and need a strong team to help us continue our growth. Our goal is to create a fun team culture of honest, ambitious & curious team members who are excited by the opportunity we have and want to ensure the success of the company.
To apply, please send CV & Cover Letter to: email@example.com.