SEEKING: INFLUENCER CAMPAIGN MANAGER
The Social Club is seeking a qualified and highly passionate Influencer Campaign Manager, to enter the company in our current high-paced, growth phase.
TSC is looking for an Influencer Campaign Manager to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns. The perfect candidate must have deep experience identifying and engaging with influencers, have expertise managing influencer outreach programs; be a natural networker and relationship builder; and have an eye for creating compelling, on-brand content.
The Influencer Campaign Manager will be responsible for cultivating and influencer campaign team, as well as putting together proposals, presentations, and running campaigns with influencers across all social platforms.
This dynamic person will be culturally attuned and know how to uncover emerging trends and influential talent. They will have experience strategising innovative ways to leverage influencers to grow brands and will have the ability to constantly evolve our approach.
- 3+ years experience in Influencer Marketing or Social Media experience
- Experience managing a team and ensuring workloads are evenly spread
- Excellent understanding of the influencer space and how an influencer program can complement communications and the broader marketing team
- An expert at identifying trending accounts and social media trends
- You are a social maven and live and breathe for it
- Excellent project management skills with an eye for details, including drafting contracts, negotiating fees, collaborating with team members to execute, and following through
- Ability to tell compelling stories and sell ideas to influencers & internally
- Flawless communication, writing, project management, relationship building, and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Driven, creative, passionate and deadline focused
- Adaptable and ability to wear multiple hats per day
- Passionate about social media & working in a startup environment
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to handle stress and high pressure which can come for working in a startup environment
- We are looking for someone who believes in our vision and has an internal drive to promote our leading innovative technology to the industry
The day to day:
- Lead social influencer marketing strategy and campaign executive for The Social Club clients
- Research and identify relevant influencers within different content categories
- Manage influencer/brand collaborations by briefing influencers, negotiating costs, approving content and reporting on results
- Build strong relationships with social influencers through your professional relationships
- Create quality proposals that effectively communicate clients brief
- Stay on top of industry trends, the latest PR/social media advancements and relevant campaigns
- While we are in a massive growth stage, everybody’s roles are hybrid and we all wear multiple hats per day.
- Bringing new processes into the company where you see applicable, and assisting the management in ensuring current company processes and policies are followed.
- Ensuring quality of work from the Campaign Team is exceptional.
- Training & onboarding new team members as they join the team and bring them in on the vision of the company.
- Service existing clients to ensure success & satisfaction across all aspects of campaigns, from strategy through to communications and reporting.
- Hitting (and where possible, exceeding) individual & team monthly targets.
- Strong & professional communications with company clients, internal team and other connected parties to The Social Club, ensuring satisfaction with our service.
- As the leader of the Campaign Team, you will manage the campaign team and ensure they are hitting their targets.
- Having 1:1s with each member of the Campaign Team weekly and ensuring we maintain a strong energetic & fun company culture.
- Attending (and when appropriate leading) company meetings such as daily stand ups, WIPs & clients strategy meetings.
- Keeping management informed by completing timesheets, revenue tracker & metrics weekly.
- Assisting with the Social Club platform strategy and testing.
- As The Social Club is a startup, other duties that may arise on a day-to-day basis and the Employee is expected to contribute towards other tasks that lead to the Company’s overall success.
A little on us
The Social Club is an online platform connecting brands with social media influencers for campaigns and ongoing authentic collaborations.
Launched in April 2016, The Social Club is New Zealand’s largest online influencer marketplace connecting brands & influencers for easy, authentic social media collaborations. With 3,500 influencers & 350 brands registered, the platform is now established and filling a clear gap in the New Zealand market.
The Social Club is a full-service automated platform, which manages all aspects of influencer marketing campaigns -including identification, engagement, communication, reporting & payments.
The Social Club vision is to make Influencer Marketing easy & accessible for everybody to get involved. To do this we need to cut out the pain points and barriers to entry in the market currently. We are passionate about making all influencer marketing campaigns authentic and exciting, and are focused on educating the market on the changing opportunity influencer marketing offers to reach their audience in a new, engaging, measurable and affordable format.
We are growing massively month on month and need a strong team to help us continue our growth. Our goal is to create a fun team culture of honest, ambitious & curious team members who are excited by the opportunity we have and want to ensure the success of the company.
To apply, please send CV & Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.