SEEKING: BUSINESS ANALYST INTERN
The Social Club is seeking a Business Analyst Intern to join the product & engineering team in our current high-paced, growth phase.
We’re looking to add a member to our team responsible for building out our software platform for influencer marketing. As a business analyst intern, you will learn to be responsible for the analysis, scope and delivery of software features.
This involves working closely with engineering, design, growth and customers to assess viability of problems & solutions and ensure we build the right thing and launch it successfully to market.
You will be the voice of the customer and the business, and will directly impact product decisions and feature delivery. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, works well in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment, and has outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
You will be joining a small and growing team where you will have the opportunity for significant professional growth. Our company is the recognized leader in influencer marketing in New Zealand, with ambitions to go global.
The day-to-day will involve:
- Researching feature requests and mapping out the problem space
- Partnering up with our product designer to interview users, map processes and understand user behaviour
- Working with design & engineering to determine scope of the solution
- Tracking key performance metrics to evaluate the impact of new features on user experience
- Working with customer success to test new features and assist customer-facing teams with troubleshooting and support documentation
- Working closely with engineering to ensure smooth and timely product/feature launches
We are looking for:
- Strong communication and written skills
- Problem solving, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Passion for the web, social media, mobile
- Growth mindset and ability to learn fast
- Experience in startups / lean business methodology is a bonus
The Social Club is an online platform connecting brands with social media influencers for campaigns and ongoing collaborations.
Launched in April 2016, The Social Club is New Zealand’s largest online influencer marketplace connecting brands & influencers for easy, authentic social media collaborations. With 3,500 influencers & 350 brands registered, the platform is now established and filling a clear gap in the New Zealand market.
The Social Club is a full-service automated platform, which manages all aspects of influencer marketing campaigns -including identification, engagement, communication, reporting & payments.
The Social Club vision is to make Influencer Marketing easy & accessible for everybody to get involved, and to cut out the pain points and barriers to entry in the market currently. We are passionate about making all influencer marketing campaigns authentic and exciting, and are focused on educating the market on the changing opportunity influencer marketing offers to reach their audience in a new, engaging, measurable and affordable format.
We are growing massively month on month and need a strong team to help us continue our growth. Our goal is to create a fun team culture of honest, ambitious & curious team members who are excited by the opportunity we have and want to ensure the success of the company.
To apply, please send CV & Cover Letter to: email@example.com.