We’re on the hunt for an a-mazing Campaign Executive. Are you it?
This role will see you putting all of this to play in:
- Managing social media influencer marketing campaigns end to end, including briefing, strategy alongside Campaign Producer/Campaign Partnership Manager, Head of Client Service, negotiating, content approval and reporting
- Assisting with preparing client proposals and research
- Working alongside influencers and brands daily
- Going the extra mile to get the extraordinary results The Social Club is known for
- Preparing reports with campaign insights and learnings
- Managing client and influencer communications, relationships and expectations.
You will work alongside supportive, high performing people who you can learn from. As the company grows, so can your role.
You will be the type of person that:
- classes themselves as a social media junkie (your friends probably do too)
- prides themselves on delivering results
- has the ability to manage, create and contribute to amazing creative content creation that drives audience engagement
- loves the details
- keeps up with the latest in digital marketing
- is an expert communicator, no matter what form it’s in
- can juggle multiple balls at once with a smile on your face 🙂
A little on us
The Social Club is the largest independent Influencer Marketing agency in New Zealand, we’re proud of what we’ve built in such a short time, if this role sounds like you drop us an email with your CV and a cover letter giving us some insight into why you’re the perfect fit!
To apply, please send CV & Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.